When you have written a letter, you can still edit the content , the delivery date and the intended recipients within the first 48 hours.
1. Sign in to your FutureMe account.
2. Click on your email address in the top right corner.
3. Click Your Letters.
4. In the Time Traveling section, click Show Your Future Letters.
5. Click on the letter that you would like to edit.
6. You may change the content of your letter, the privacy settings, the delivery date of the letter, or add additional recipients.
7. Click SAVE LETTER.
*You have up to 48 hours after writing your letter to read and edit it. Then the letter will be locked and loaded up into the FutureMe Time Machine and will only be readable by your future self on the scheduled date of delivery.