When writing letters to your future self or to someone else, log in to the FutureMe app and click on the icon to get started.
- Write the letter itself, in the space provided.
- Attach any media if needed (using the appropriate media icons).
- Choose when you want your letter to be delivered under the Deliver in section (1 year, 3 years, 5 years, Other). Select Other, to schedule your letter to be delivered on a specific date, on your birthday or a surprise date for when you are at a certain age.
- In the Make this letter section, keep it Private if it’s not meant to be (featured) in the public letters section.
- Add additional recipients if you intend to send it to people other than yourself.
- Swipe the rocket icon to the right to send the letter to the future.